Provide support to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and debug complex supply chain software solutions. Utilize technologies to proactively troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise post implementation and respond to situations where product support has failed to resolve issues. Design new functionality, troubleshoot issues, perform system configuration and testing. Lead projects and provide support to clients through installation of additional functionality and client training. Suggest product improvements based on user feedback.
The Principal WMS Consultant will design, configure, test & debug specialized systems and applications, and will assist in preparing specifications to meet client needs. One must have experience that includes heavy client interaction.
The Principal WMS Consultant must apply an understanding of cutting-edge systems and operations technology.
There will be direct interaction with all levels of the client’s organization.
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree
- 8 years of experience in PkMS Warehouse Management System
- Knowledge of Inventory Management or Order Management systems is a strong plus
- Requires up to 25% travel
- 5 years of experience working in OS400 operating system
- Experience in SQL queries in DB2 / 400 databases
- Must have strong verbal/written communication
- Technical project/process management experience
- 24/7 On-Call Customer/Production support experience a plus