Provide technical support to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, and debug complex supply chain software solutions. Utilize technologies to proactively troubleshoot and resolve technical issues that arise post implementation, and respond to situations where product support has failed to resolve issues. Test custom modifications, new functionality, code issues, and perform system configuration. Provide support to clients through installation of additional functionality and user training. Suggest product improvements based on user feedback.
The Consultant will test & debug specialized systems and applications and will assist in preparing specifications to meet client needs. One must have experience that includes heavy client interaction.
The Consultant must apply an understanding of cutting-edge systems and operations technology.
There will be direct interaction with all levels of the client’s organization
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- 2 years of experience supporting or implementing [packaged] application software.
- Knowledge to write and execute SQL queries
- Willing to provide 24/7 On-Call Customer/Production support
- Must have strong verbal/written communication
- Requires up to 25% travel (must relocate to Atlanta)
- 3+ years solid full life cycle development or consulting and complex proprietary/packaged software implementation experience
- CL/400, RPG/400, RPG IV and ILE experience
- Technical project/process management experience
- 24/7 On-Call Customer/Production support experience a plus
- Knowledge of PkMS, WMS, Inventory Management or Order Processing systems is a strong plus